Vegetarian Roated Sweet Potato and Goat Cheese Tacos
I love the Chili-Roasted Sweet Potato Recipe from Relay Foods, I decided to switch it up and add goat cheese and cabbage for one of my favorite types of tacos! You can make either one and win! It’s a quick and easy oven recipe that will have your whole family wanting more!
- 1 medium-sized sweet potato, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon fine salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 15 oz Can Black Beans (Drained and Rinsed)
- Cabbage (Chopped)
- Goat Cheese (Optional)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, toss the cubed sweet potato with 3/4 of the olive oil, chili powder, cayenne, cumin, and 2/3 of the salt.
- Roast in the oven for 10 to 12 minutes, until tender.
- After potato is cooked, add the black beans.
- Serve on tortilla with chopped cabbage, cilantro, and goat cheese.